Administration on Disability (AoD) Grant
SCDD applied for and was granted specialized technical assistance for blending, braiding, and sequencing of funding for competitive integrated employment.
The Administration on Disabilities, Administration for Community Living, US Department of Health and Human Services, Disability Employment Technical Assistance Center provided subject matter expertise/consultation with Dr. Lisa Mills. Dr. Mills presented on best practice and innovation to CA DOR, DDS, HHS and CIE providers.
- Career Planning Workbook
- Opening Doors to Employment
- Guide to Enhanced Engagement Conversations Regarding Competitive Integrated Employment
- I/DD Employment Supports Acuity Tool
- Motivational Interviewing Conversations Employment Tip Sheet
- Employment Exploration Timeframes and Log
- Supported Employment-Individual: Exploration Service Report Template
- Process Outline Referrals
- Process Outline Ongoing Responsibilities
- Vocational Rehabilitation Referral Form