San Diego Imperial Regional Office
Vaccination Super Station
The County of San Diego is taking the lead to get more front line health care workers vaccinated by collaborating with regional partners UC San Diego Health, the Padres and the City of San Diego to open the County’s first COVID-19 Vaccination Super Station. This new “POD” program being piloted by the County is a way to quickly and safely vaccinate the 500,000 health care workers in our region eligible for 1A-Tier categories on the state of California’s vaccine priority list including those who provide In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS). The County had previously established four small pods across the region that were administering hundreds of vaccines to health care workers daily that will continue to operate, but the Vaccination Super Station will enable up to 5,000 doses per day of vaccines to be administered to health care workers.
Starting Monday, January 11, 2021, the Vaccination Super Station will be operating from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week for healthcare workers (see list of who qualifies). Vaccines will only be administered to healthcare workers who have made an appointment online at www.VaccinationSuperStationSD.com. The County’s Vaccination Super Station will be located at the Padres-controlled Tailgate Lot, an expansive space located on Imperial Avenue near Petco Park. Health care workers will be required to present proof they are a health care worker when they arrive onsite. Health care workers will be able to stay in their vehicle to receive the vaccine shot and will remain onsite for 15-minutes to be monitored, once cleared, they can drive away.
Quick Tips For Health Care Workers Who Make an Appointment at the Vaccine Super Station
- Health care workers are encouraged to first contact their healthcare providers to request the vaccine, but if none are available, then they should make an appointment for the County’s COVID-19 Vaccine Super Station.
- Appointments are required and have to be made at www.VaccinationSuperStationSD.com.
- Do not schedule an appointment if you have COVID-19, or are sick. Please follow CDC guidance for those situations.
- Medical professionals administering the vaccine will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Wear a mask.
- Acceptable forms of proof to be presented at the County’s Vaccine Super Station: Employee ID badge with photo or other documents, including a professional license and a photo ID, signed letter from their employer on facility letterhead and a photo ID; or, a payment stub or timesheet from their healthcare employer or in-home supportive services with a photo ID.
San Diego Imperial RAC Meeting – Agenda
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Festival of Learning Part 3 – Flyer
Monday, November 23, 2020
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Join us, click the link below:
or call toll-free (888) 475-4499
Meeting ID: 914 9157 2765
Self-Determination Advisory Committee Meeting- Agenda
Thursday, October 22, 2020
10:00AM -12 PM
Virtual Employment & Assistive Technology Fair (Flyer)
Registration link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgJhFE-RQk-iJ8thv_Y6qVinNSkTu3j9WDRcNnDhTeTbfXWA/viewform
San Diego Imperial RAC Meeting
Thursday, September 10, 2020
Festival of Learning Part 2
Monday, August 10, 2020
4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Distribution Events (Click the date to view the flyer with more information):
San Diego Imperial Regional Advisory Committee: May 14, 2020 Meeting Agenda
Regional Advisory Committee Members
Julie St. Pierre
SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Leticia Galvan, Chairperson
Marta Leyva, Vice-Chairperson
Take Me Home Program Registration for the Take Me Home program is now available online! Take Me Home (TMH) is a local registry created by the San Diego Sheriff’s Department and used by law enforcement all over San Diego County. TMH uses facial recognition technology to help identify and safely return home those who may wander or become missing, and are unable to identify themselves or where they live. We encourage you to register your child or family member (if appropriate) today. Registration and more information: www.sdsheriff.net/tmh/index.html.
8880 Rio San Diego Drive, Suite 1015
San Diego, CA 92108-1634
Fax: (619) 688-3296
Mary Ellen Stives