State Council on Developmental Disabilities Grants Information
The California State Council on Developmental Disabilities, in alignment with the goals of its 5-year strategic state plan and under the direction of the State Plan Committee, issues requests for proposals (RFP) through Program Development Grants (PDG) on a yearly basis. SCDD’s successful grant projects are implemented by community-based organizations that research, develop and/or implement innovative programs and promising or best practices in local communities throughout the state and its diverse regions.
Current/Future Grant Opportunities
Cycle 46 Program Development Grants – (Status: Pending Successful Completion of the Protest Period)
Cycle 46 Grant Guidelines
Applications are no longer being accepted.
- Exhibit A: California Poverty Levels by County
- Exhibit B: SCDD Performance Measures
- GrantVantage Cycle 46 Application Questions
- SCDD Cycle Grants Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Proposal Document Checklist
- GrantVantage Step-by-Step Applicant Guide
- Funder Portal – Applicant Instructions – Master Guide
- GrantVantage Help Desk
- Applicant Support email: email@example.com
Submit questions in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cycle 46 Program Development Grants Technical Assistance (TA)
Sessions are for applicants to drop in with questions about the grant process, application platform, technical issues, etc. Staff will not provide feedback on programs or applications.
Past Grants Awarded
2023 Cycle 45 Program Development Grants
2022 Cycle 44 Program Development Grants
- CHIME Institute: Inclusive Model for Self-Determined Learning
- Down Syndrome Connection of the Bay Area (DSCBA): Mental Health & Wellness Alliance
- Parents Helping Parents (PHP): Building Strong Families
- PathPoint: Upstream Mental Health Support for People with I/DD
Federal Funding Details
Cycle Program Development Grant (PDG) funding is supported by the Administration for Community Living (ACL), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a financial assistance award with 100% funding by ACL/HHS. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement by, ACL/HHS or the U.S. Government.