Butte • Glenn • Lassen • Plumas • Modoc • Shasta
Siskiyou • Tehama • Trinity
Disclaimer: The resources on the following pages are for informational purposes only. These listings are not necessarily comprehensive nor do they imply endorsement by the SCDD or Regional Offices. If you find that any information is incorrect, if you would like to offer feedback or if you know of additional resources that may be helpful to include, please contact us.
Records Returned: 5 of 23 total.New Search
Little Red HenLittle Red Hen
The Little Red Hen serves children and adults with developmental disabilities. It is a non-profit therapeutic plant nursery and work program for adults. They provide inclusion programs, swim lessons, early intervention socialization workshops and many other high quality programs for children, teens and adults.
Topic: Community Services and Supports, Early Intervenion, Behavioral Services, Autism, Employment
My Life My ChoiceMy Life My Choice
“ABUSE FREE” Resources & training on “Healthy Relationships, Sexuality and the Prevention of Abuse” including: Policy Standards; Books, videos, curricula; Training for Peers & Staff Training; “Keeping Your Child Safe” Parent Handbook; Drug & Alcohol; Personal Care; Ask the Experts; and more.
Topic: Health, Community Services and Supports, Other
Counties:Butte, Glenn, Lassen, Plumas, Modoc, Shasta, Sisikyou, Tehama, Trinity
New Directions to HopeNew Directions to Hope
New Directions to Hope provides support and treatment for individuals with autism and their families including comprehensive evaluations, behavioral interventions, pivotal response training, parent child interaction therapy and family interventions.
Topic: Autism, Community Services and Supports, Behavioral Services
NorCal Services for Deaf and Hard of HearingNorCal Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
NorCal Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing is a non-profit, community-based organization serving deaf and hard of hearing individuals, their families and the general public in 24 northeastern counties of California.
Topic: Community Services and Supports, Other
Counties:Butte, Glenn, Lassen, Plumas, Modoc, Shasta, Sisikyou, Tehama, Trinity, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Sutter
Parent Infant ProgramsParent Infant Programs
Parent Infant Programs provides in home therapy, extended developmental programs, and community socialization programs in Shasta, Butte, and Tehama counties
Topic: Community Services and Supports
Counties:Butte, Shasta, Tehama
Resources Without Websites
- C.H.E.A.R. – Advocacy for Special Education and other Disabilities. For information call Tammy 246-3206 or Mara 547-2201
- Circles of Care – Feather River Tribal Health parenting classes – For information call 534-5394
- Rainbow Family Resource Network – Serving families of infants and toddlers in Lassen, Modoc, Plumas & Sierra Co, general information & parents interested in support from other parents, call Kathleen 251-2417/800-537-TALK
- Shasta Parent Center, Advocacy for Special Education & disability services – For information call Melinda 337-6735
- Office of Clients’ Rights Advocacy (OCRA) – Legal Advocacy for clients of FNRC and their families – For information call 345-4113