Butte • Glenn • Lassen • Plumas • Modoc • Shasta
Siskiyou • Tehama • Trinity
Disclaimer: The resources on the following pages are for informational purposes only. These listings are not necessarily comprehensive nor do they imply endorsement by the SCDD or Regional Offices. If you find that any information is incorrect, if you would like to offer feedback or if you know of additional resources that may be helpful to include, please contact us.
Records Returned: 5 of 23 total.New Search
Advance KidsAdvance Kids
Advance Kids provides in home services to children with ASD through: Assessment, Program Development, Traninig for Tutors and Parents, Ongoing Consultation, Team Based Approach, Parent Education
Arc of Butte CountyArc of Butte County
The Arc of Butte County is committed to securing the opportunity of all people with developmental disabilities to choose and realize their goals of where and how to learn, live, work and play. They provide respite services, adult day care programs, socialization assistance, recreation therapy, and family support services. They are also the home of the Rainbow of Kids Club, which takes children with disabilities on field trips to improve social skills.
Topic: Community Services and Supports,
Autism ClinicAutism Clinic
The Autism Clinic is part of the Kinesiology Department in the College of Communication and Education at California State University, Chico. The autism clinic promotes the sensory, motor, communicative and cognitive skills of individuals with autism through a multi-sensory approach to learning.
Autism LifeSpanAutism LifeSpan
Autism LifeSpan provides resources, information and a lending library to parents, professionals and individuals with autism. It provides contact information for local agencies, schools, evaluation centers, and recreational programs for Glenn, Butte, Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Tehama, Trinity, Shasta and Siskiyou counties.
Counties:Butte, Lassen, Modoc, Plumas, Tehama, Trinity, Shasta, Siskiyou
Coordinating Councils on Developmental DisabiitiesCoordinating Councils on Developmental Disabiities
County advisory committees engaged in a variety of activities to improve services to people with D.D., their families and service providers
Counties:Butte, Glenn, Lassen, Plumas, Modoc, Shasta, Sisikyou, Tehama, Trinity
Resources Without Websites
- C.H.E.A.R. – Advocacy for Special Education and other Disabilities. For information call Tammy 246-3206 or Mara 547-2201
- Circles of Care – Feather River Tribal Health parenting classes – For information call 534-5394
- Rainbow Family Resource Network – Serving families of infants and toddlers in Lassen, Modoc, Plumas & Sierra Co, general information & parents interested in support from other parents, call Kathleen 251-2417/800-537-TALK
- Shasta Parent Center, Advocacy for Special Education & disability services – For information call Melinda 337-6735
- Office of Clients’ Rights Advocacy (OCRA) – Legal Advocacy for clients of FNRC and their families – For information call 345-4113